Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Night - Go Chiefs!

(Winner!)  Who Knows which SD team will show up? At times they look like a top 10 team - BUT - They often find a way to lose. Philip (Baby Huey) Rivers is a QB I love to hate.  Chiefs have heart (maybe not the smartest coach in the league) but I like them +3.5 Don't bet the farm on it though.

Charges win by an avg of less than 1 point. Chiefs lose by an avg of 7.5. Chiefs actually outrank SD in most performance categories and I do not see any miss matches that favor SD.

View match up:   http://www.happycapper.com/SD-KC.html

1 comment:

Mike L. said...

I was at the Orleans this morning. The money is going to the Chiefs, but careful...are the Chiefs good enough to win 4 in a row. I'm not a believer. Just when you think the Chargers are going to tank again they find a way to win.