Wednesday, November 18, 2020

NFL PICKS WEEK 11 #TNF #MNF

#NFL Picks Week 11 #TNF #MNF
I don't love this weeks match-ups. So, here are 3 I like.
@AZCardinals
@Vikings
@Buccaneers
Gonna spend less - $50 and Hit it or Quit it this week.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Final Picks 1 Last Parlay 

A few weeks ago we had 4 or 5 dependable teams. By week 11 its look like 1 or two - maybe? Lotta evenly matched teams & bad lines. I'm just spending less this week and breaking the rules with 2, 3 team parlays. Back to mostly singles next week.
 

 



















As I mentioned before. I don't like this weeks match ups. Parody is Epidemic. Spent less and threw a few parlays out there this week. Back to mostly single bets next week.
 
1st Parlay Kicked, But 2 Left - We'll See? 
 
ALL BETS
 

 


No comments: