Tuesday, November 6, 2018

NFL WEEK 9 (REVEIW)

6-2 75%

We got burned early on Thursday night betting both sides with OAK and the OVER. Who knew SF back up QB Mullen's was the next coming for the Niners, or that Oakland couldn't score more than 3 points, after putting up 28 the week before? 


As I posted on Twitter , Gut picks are based on Logic, Bad Beats defy logic. So, no more picks that are not also *System Picks. The night games have hurt us this year for that reason - we killed on TNF and MNF last year. You wanna watch - so I want to give you a winner - not anymore. I followed my own advice and filtered the system picks down to 4 winners over the weekend. I also pulled off of a gut pick for the UNDER and Dallas Monday Night that looked like a sure thing - Dallas was 3-0 vs the spread at home this year. The system showed us they lost PO and RZ big - I listened. 

System Dallas








 
 
*The new grid shows System Picks projected to cover and Qualified System Picks. We will bet a few of both, with caution, as there may be no Qualified picks every week.  

Bank&SeasonRecord
Grinding our way back toward the Top!





 

No comments: