Friday, October 19, 2012


With 40 seconds left in game - down by 6 - I had Sea +8.5 and under 37.5  Score 13-6 - Hawks had 4th down on their own 12. All I needed was an incomplete pass. Anything but a pic 6 or safety and SF takes over and takes a knee. I win. 

Russell wasn't even close to being sacked and short pass went for what looked like a first down. Then I see the ref signal "Safety!  an offensive lineman held while he was in the endzone. That put me down by 9 and I lose.  But wait!  Harbough calls the ref over and tells him to measure. They do - Sea inches short. Harbough declines the penalty - gives back the 2 point safety - Niners take over on downs, take a knee and I win $380. Crazy!

Must say as lucky as it was - it was a good pick. Sea dropped 5 passes and missed a FG or they would have won outright anyway. The UNDER played out perfectly - just like the system called it. 
.

No comments: