Tuesday, January 5, 2016

NFL PICKS WEEK 17 RECAP

The sportbooks cleaned up as every sensible bet went south. I miss professional Football. Haven't seen much of that this year. Most games seem to be decided by luck more than skill this year. Oh well, no time to whine - onto the playoffs.  

The Good News
If we only go 50% this year - our 5 year average will be 68% - that is still the best record on the planet by a mile. Part Time - with no staff - full crew next year.

NEXT YEAR - NO WIN - NO CHARGE!
After the first 0-5 week in our history I thought about next year. If we start charging $40 a month for full access to our data and picks I made a decision. Any month we do not show a profit - the next month is free. We will be "Hands Down" the best deal in town. Keep in mind too - right now I do this part time. Next year I will have a full crew full time. Can't wait! 

WEEK 17 BANK 


No comments: