Thursday, November 24, 2016

NFL PICKS WEEK 11 RECAP (3rd best vs Pros)

Whew!
Last minute 4 team Parlay hits! "Were Baaack"
Someone very special needed help last week. Some things are more important than sports or gambling. So, I had to pick some teams last minute. I pulled some system data on a few games I liked and gave it my best shot. 

As you know, our bank started at $500. I pointed out in week 1 - we could lose a bunch and just hit 1 - 3 team parlay in week 10, and fill the bank right back up. I played a few extra night games so we were down to $67 last week. That left just 2 - $33 bets for us, for the rest of the season. Talk about pressure. But, we hit a 4 teamer and put the bank back up to $397.



The 4 wins with no losses also bumped our Season Record up to 31-24 (56%). that is just a few points off the best Handicapping records in the World right now (60%). 
We are currently 3rd vs the Pros (And we don't charge for picks). 

 



 


No comments: