Saturday, October 7, 2017

NFL PICKS WEEK 5 2017

Postgame
Huge injuries hurt both losses....
Bills:
Top receiver Clay - Out first half
Texans:
Watt Leaves in ambulance
__________________

We Hit Thursday with Pats. Bank is in the black. At first glance, the rest of the games are tough match ups. My initial gut said just call it a week and stay off the rest of them (See Game Notes). I went ahead and bet 3 more. Warning, each of them are prohibitive for different reasons.

Bills
lose PO and RO big. I just like the spirit of the team an the talent. Bengals had 1 decent game and Bills beat Denver and ATL. Gonna stick with them this week - but could be a mistake? The WR injury is not key, as Clay is the go to guy, but the starting LB out is and a corner is Ques, those could factor. I've regretted not taking an injury off on games before? I like them at +3.5, maybe not at just +3.


Colts
have a ton of talent, but a terrible offensive line. Luck will be back soo, I think Brissett has one great game left in him, at home. Niner's cross country road trip, but SF wins RO and PO - so don't bet the farm!

Texans
I like them with points against any team right now, But, it is the Chiefs, so no guarantees there either.
They do win the match up though.

Head to Head


Bank


No comments: