Saturday, January 12, 2019

NFL PICKS WEEK 18 WILD CARD (REVEIW)

Before Tiger Woods finally won last year, he came close several times. He burned the edge on a lot of puts that just didn't fall. He was Good, But Not Lucky. We have been Good this year (Top 10) , But not lucky.  I can't count how many years I used what I learned during the season and Swept the playoff bets. 4-0 Wild Card, 4-0 Divisional. I went with my gut last week and steered you wrong. My Apologies.  

Last week I ignored the warning signs that should have pulled me off a couple games and went with my gut. 3 of the lines opened at -2.5. So the books had no clue either.  My Bad, we were also Not Lucky. To be honest - at best we should have gone 1-1. Would not have been a winning week despite bad beats. Sometime it is best to sit back and save your money. I should have recommended that. Sorry.

WIN > DAL over SEA
To be honest, Not my top pick, But System called the PassO Advantage for DAL

LOSS> IND Over HOU
Texans Offense kept throwing incomplete Go Routes, completely stalled and fed 3&Outs to Colts Offense. This also wore out a good Texans Defense. #2 RushD Allowed 148yds from Mack.

LOSS> LAC Over BAL
Ravens defense turned the ball over 5 times, stalled and fed 3&Outs to Chargers Offense. Wore out a good BAL defense.

LOSS> PHI Over CHI
MY Top Pick - Bears -4.5 Lead by 5 until the final minutes. Ouch!

WIN> Doesn't count here - But - I did pick the Winner on PGA and Cashed a $600 Ticket $30 at 20-1 on Xander Schaufelle.


http://golfpicks.blogspot.com/2019/01/week-1-started-2019-with-big-win.html







NFLBank



No comments: