Monday, September 30, 2013

HOW TO READ THE SYSTEM

The purpose of my NFL Handicapping System is to provide Head to Head Statistical Game Data - so you can make better picks. This isn't available anywhere else - which is why I created it. 

Based on the last two years - the system is right about 70% of the time. There is no guarantee that will continue. So, once again - it's really about using the data to make an educated guess. 

The system will tell us who SHOULD win the game. It's up to you to decide who WILL

When I choose the picks from the system - I like best - rather than just providing you with the top rated picks - the results vary.  

Week 4 System Picks 2-1 66%

(W) IND  - 8.5 OVER JAC

(W) KC       -4 OVER NYG

(L) STL     +3 OVER SF

My Top Week 4 System Picks 2-1 66%

(W) IND  - 8.5 OVER JAC 

(L) CIN  - 3.5 OVER CLE

(W) TB / ARI  UNDER   

Had I chose the top System Picks with the TB under I called - we would have had a Winning Parlay.

(W) IND  - 8.5 OVER JAC

(W) KC       -4 OVER NYG

(W) TB / ARI  UNDER  


My Week 4 Picks were 7-4 63%

To Simplify Things:
I will Post The System Picks in order of Ratings - So YOU can SEE who Qualified and WHO were the Top PICKS. It's pretty simple. We are looking for a WINNER or and OVER / UNDER pick. (see below).   Thank you anonymous for your input and support



No comments: