Thursday, September 26, 2013

WEEK 3 NFL HANDICAPPING RESULTS 2013


SEASON TOTAL: 21 -7 72% / STRATEGY
Games and Picks available at: 
http://www.happycapper.com/Results2013.html

WEEK 3: 9 - 3 75%

System is solid and I haven't won a bet yet.  It's always a challenge to choose between what you see watching games ad what the stats tell you. Intangibles can be priceless or worthless. Had to figure Cleveland had given up for the season last week - trading Richardson that early in the season. But - they were fired up and won. At the same time - watching Seattle run up scores of 50+ last year - gave me confidence to give 19.5 on them last week vs the worst team in the league. System also called that. They covered easy. 

So, my new strategy is to pick from the system picks the 3 games that qualify - that I like best. Or 2 - 3 team parlays. I can always throw in another small ticket based strictly on Gut picks and or Money lines.  

I don't believe in betting anything I cant afford to throw out the car window. That's why I still live indoors. Otherwise, obviously - @ (21-7) - $100 a game straight up and I'd be ahead by about $1400 minus the vig. But, that's a lot of stack to throw around each week. I can win that in 2 parlays anyway. 


If you bet $50 at 6-1 there's $300 profit (plus your $50 buck back). Then take the $300 and bet a 3 team parlay again the next week. If you hit two weeks in a row - $1800. Money risked - $50. 
If not start over with the $50 you have left over form the first week. Oh yeah if you hit 2 weeks in a row - keep the money and start over. Maybe with $100?

Good luck everyone!


No comments: