Thursday, September 6, 2018

NFL WEEK 1 2018

2018 STRATEGY
Last year we went 57%, tied for 5th in the world vs the NFL spread. Most of our losses came in the first 5 weeks. A slower start would have put us closer to 70%. My strategy this year is to start slow, let the stats build and ease into he season. We will be full speed on picks around week 5.

WEEK 1 THURSDAY NIGHT
ATL @ PHI (PICK) (44)
NO BET

Just for fun - here's my take. I like an intact Falcons team here, with an electric RB in Freeman and better weapons at WR. Eagles have a good run and pass game too. So no heavy favorite either way. Both offenses will be a little rusty, facing good D's. So If I had to bet - Under (44) maybe. But with 2 talented offenses - I do not see a solid play here. Just a game that will probably be worth watching. 

-Rick Jansen

No comments: