Sunday, September 16, 2018

TEST WEEKS - WAITING TIL WEEK 5!

I said prior to week one that most of our losses came in the first 5 weeks last year, and for that reason I would go slow until week 5. I didn't want to disappoint followers by not posting for 5 weeks, I also see games I like right now.  But, the system is based on stats not gut feelings.

I like today's picks, but I am calling OFF ALL BETS until week 5.  I'll still post each week, but not risking our bank or our record until we have enough stats to make educated predictions. Weeks 2-4 will be test weeks - that's all. 

I found myself shooting for 60% this year - that may be best in the world - but it used to be a bad year for us - its a loser mentality. I'd rather wait until week 5, shoot for 100% and settle for 80%. 

-Rick Jansen


No comments: