Saturday, September 26, 2015

NFL PICKS WEEK 3 2015

This week I took the time to implement our normal System Qualifiers.Although "System Picks" are now just called "Bank Picks" - the system of choosing them is still crucial.
I focused on a grid  that helps me pick - rather than a format to post and show stats that most of you do not care about. So, my analytic's are better than ever. 
The problem is - only one team qualified, Arizona. I will continue to work on this.
In the meantime - I have strong feelings on 6 games. Going with my Gut
Go Big or Go Home! Either I get fooled one more week - or we hit some winners.
As I update the system I will be able to cap all the games every week. 

Here are my Final Picks for the Week. 
All Picks Count toward our Record and Bank Total. 
There are Notes on the right for each Game and Projected Scores next to each team.
(CLICK TO ENLARGE)

Note: Projected score shows Panthers wining big. I am going with Saints based on a very weak Schedule so far for CAR, Peyton being a far superior coach to Rivera, Brees being the better QB and the Saints team being up for this game - in an effort to avoid an  0-3 start. Oh yeah.. and I get 8 Points. Its is risky tho - You make the call? 




2 comments:

Reid said...

Hi Rick,
Confused about saints pick because the projected score is a beat down 29-6 Carolina ? Just wondering if it's a misprint. Like your picks. Best of luck tomorrow.
Reid

Rick Jansen said...

Thanks bud - I just posted a note on the blog regarding that.