Wednesday, September 30, 2015

NFL PICKS WEEK 4 THURSDAY NIGHT

Part of my job this year is to manage money.  Maybe yours, I take that seriously. Thursday Nights are tough - they can make us rush our picks for the week and bet parlays just to make it interesting. I did that Monday. I ignored by own system - We predicted GB by 8 - No Over or Under - even money - easy money.  In my defense - GB did not qualify as a pick.

I am committed to using our system data this week. I have not Capped all the games yet. However, using system data - not a "Fun" or "Gut" pick - I have chosen to bet the Thursday night game. Why? Based on the data PIT should cover by 14 and the UNDER is off by -20

It looks like a good investment (NOT A SURE THING!) or the pick of the week by a long shot.  
The Risk - bad Run games could force bad passes and T/Os - threatening the UNDER. If Vick throws them - BAL could win.


But this is a small bet offering a 250% return. If it hits, the parlay portion of our bet strategy is complete for the week and we are in the black before the weekend begins. If not - we start over on Sunday down only $34. Trying to call both sides of a game (Winner and Total) is usually a mistake. However, I like the fact that it is just one game and will not effect any other bets.

I have added the most important Head to Head stats to this weeks Game List 
The rest will be out later this week for All Games. 

Tonight 
PIT +3 w/ UNDER 44

Sunday 
BUF -5.5

Just added 1 Single Bet for Sunday!

(CLICK TO ENLARGE)


 -Rick Jansen

No comments: