Wednesday, September 14, 2016

(RECAP) NFL PICKS WEEK 1

Play Along at Home

The System 
The whole idea of this site is to help everyone win money. Beat the NFL Spread. 
The system I invented 5 year ago works. The moron running it "Me" has always been able to help or hurt it. Not anymore. This year I will post the Naked System Picks and they will count toward the Season Record, period. 

In my defense - I did call the Pick of the Week - Texans and it Hit!

Injuries
You could argue that I should call off some system picks due to an injury. But the spread often reflects injuries and half the time the injury report is wrong. Waiting on injuries also delays my posting the System Picks. I got complaints about that in the past from some of you serious gamblers - as it can hurt your line If you're taking the favorite. 


Calling Off System Picks
If there is a MAJOR case for calling Off a System Pick I will. But I won't make a habit of it and will still post the naked System Picks with a note of why I'm off that game - so you can choose for yourself. 

Bets and Bank
I have to choose 3 Teams for a 3 team parlay each week. That is how, in the past I can help or hurt the system. I pick which System picks count. Not anymore. I will post the naked System Picks and you can choose what you bet in your bank


Advantage
This way you have the advantage of the System Picks, and the the Progressive Bank money management strategy. That's a huge advantage. What you do with it is up to you, as you play along at home, with your real money. 

I will still post my bank picks (from the top 6 System Picks) and balance. But this way you'll get all the system picks early and unfiltered


System Record Week 1 (7-2)
As you can see the System did just fine on its own. I played with it and added points to Buffalo. Because they scored more in preseason the one game Tyrod Taylor played. Then I spent hours on a full head to head matchup and bet the Rams at the last minute (not a system picks). Not doing that anymore. How did I go 7-2 and not make money? LOL. Giants beat the Cowboy and I added Buffalo. Otherwise the top 3 Favorites (Top Green) and Top 3 Dogs (Bottom Brown) All hit. Here is how "my" System did without "my" help .




Progressive Bank Balance Week 1
The good thing about just betting 1 $50 parlay a week - we can take a chance on a Monday night game, lose and still have 8 weeks of bets left. 


 



















I'll have this weeks pick up by tomorrow at the latest. 

Good Luck

-Rick Jansen

No comments: