Thursday, September 29, 2016

NFL PICKS WEEK 4 2016

OK! Here is the Full System this week. To Qualify a Team must:

1. Cover the Spread (By) Cover = Check Mark
2. Win the Head to Head -  RO, PO, RZ. (Winning Team in Color) 
Favorite in Green. Underdog in Brown

Once again. I did not love this weeks Matchups. But, unlike last week, 2 Teams actually qualified to Cover, and Won the Head to Head - DET & ARI. My 3rd System Pick NYG, Covered the Spread and did dominate the Head to Head vs MIN. (See Below)

Parody is so rampant, that I'm still not sure who mos of these teams really are.It would not surprise me is the Bears and Rams pulled an upset. However, there is no reason to have a system if we don't use it.  I'm going to trust it this week and bet the 3 best System Picks.

Good Luck!

HEAD TO HEAD 
( Click, View Image, Magnify)



BANK BET 



No comments: