Wednesday, October 16, 2013

WEEK 7 - EARLY LINE - RICK PICK PARLAY

I have not done the System yet. That could change my mind on one or more of these early picks.

I looked over this weeks Lines and saw a lot of Close Games. Three Games stood out to me as possible Money Makers. One of the Games (SEA) is line sensitive

Last week SF and SEA played AZ and TEN. They both covered by 10. This week they play same teams and line is under 7 on both. CAUTION - SF is traveling Cross Country.  Two Top 5s vs 2 Top 15 Teams. Little risky - but I think both are worth a TD better - if they play well.

BUF Top 20 also covered 8.5 vs CIN. I do not think MIA Top 15 is 9 points better. MIA has only covered (9) once this year. BUF has only given up (9) - once this year and has been playing well.  MIA has also played well vs good teams. But - Tannehill has been sacked 24 times in 5 games. BUF Def is averaging 3.5 Sacks per game and has 10 INTs this year.

3 TEAM PARLAY

(Win) SEA - 6.5  OVER ARI
(Win) SF    - 4.5 OVER TEN > ALTERNTIVE - SYSTEM PICK  BAL +2 OVER PIT
(Win) BUF  +9   OVER MIA

These are NOT System Picks. System will be up later this Morning.  

Right or Wrong - Money where my mouth is.  Just hope I don't have to pull my foot out of it. 



No comments: