Wednesday, October 2, 2013

WEEK 4 NFL HANDICAPPING RESULTS 2013

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

Season Total  23 - 8  74%
Week 4 System  2-1  67%
Week 4 Rick 7 - 5  58%  


The Good was Very Good

1. I Called the (SF) comeback win and the Over. 

2. I Predicted a good game for Cassel (MIN) and the mismatch Peterson vs 26th Pit Rush Def

3.  System call IND big - total blow out.

4. System called KC to win easy of desperate (NYG)

5. I predicted Schaub would lose the game with a Pick vs Sea - he did. 

6. Called a perfect Under in the (TB / AZ ) GAME. Based on Roikie QB and TB Pass Def

7. I called (TEN) over (NYJ) - Easy Win.

8. Pulled off the OVer in (OAK) when Pryor got hurt Sat.

9. Called (NE) over (ATL). Onside kick blew the Under. Score fest in last 3 MIN of game. 

Check the Game Keys on the Quick View for injuries and Mismatches each week.
http://www.happycapper.com/GamesWk4.html
I left the Unqualified System Picks on there - Just look at the Game Keys
The correct System Totals are on the Post (below) How to Read System. . 


The Bad was Stupid Bad

 I ( Not The System) Called Moneylines on (NYG) and (PHI)


The Ugly was me Rushing and being Stupid.

I assigned Picks to the System that the System liked but did not Qualify. An OV or UN has to Qualify under - DIF ( Difference between Book Total and Projected Total ) and MT - (Matchup Total)  None did. Ignored teams that Won Matchups Big but didnt cover and bet the Dogs. Den and KC who did cover as 2nd Highest Rated Pick.

No comments: