Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday NIght - NE vs KC

NE will score passing and running.  KC will rack up yds but horrible in RedZone. I could see 31-17 NE. But that won't cover the 17 they are asking you to give for NE. I like KC + 17 and the over - 46.5. 

What do I know?

View Match Up 

Well, looked good first half - but Jeeeez! Palko throws like Tebow!  How do these guys get in the NFL? Palko had 0 Pics and a 90% QB rating entering the game. I never saw him play before. Let's just say his rating has been adjusted. I would have covered 17 easy - if they didnt choke on all 6 trips to the RedZone. At least now I know how well our RedZone stats work - had them at the bottom. Congrats MikeG Loyal Pats fan. I like em too just needed a late moneyline to make anything on Monday night.

No comments: