Sunday, November 20, 2011

Upset of The Week! Nailed One! Den over NYJ

We Called this Thursdays game based on a few specific factors. Give Jen credit for spotting a team coming off Monday Night to play again on Thursday. I noticed they were traveling to Mile High and got on the Jen train ( I call her Capper now) she's on top the Fridge with last weeks ticket already. Since Tebow can't throw - we looked at the NYJ Rush Defense and saw a weakness at 31st.   Add DEN OLine 6th vs NYJ OLine at 25th and that was our recipe for a DEN Moneyline / UNder win. OK... Jen called the Under. I wussed out and did two tickets 1 over and 1 under with the DEN moneyline for $30 each. Not a bad way to go though if you only have 1 game left to bet. Still paid $173 and got 30 of my $60 back too. Just forgot to take a pic before Jen made me cash it and pay her a $40 vig for coming up with the idea.  No fridge for me this week. Think she did that on purpose. Fridge Hog!

We also want to welcome 2 new Fridge Dwellers. Trigga and Mike G.  Nice Tickets!  Mike nailed the Denver game on his own and Trigga went 5 of 6 to almost knock Jen off the top of the Fridge. View Da Fridge!


No comments: