Sunday, November 29, 2015

NFL PICKS WEEK 12 RECAP

I'll post a Match for Tomorrow Night in the Morning.
Keep in Mind Schaub in for Flacco. Makes Browns look good they will need to win Match Up to become a Bet. I'll Post by Noon Tomorrow.

We have never finishes less than 60% in our 5 yr history. I realized today it would not take much to get to 60% this yr.  If our picks hit this weekend - we would at 59% with a $200 Gain for the year. One hell of a ride this week. It was Payday or Malay. Turned out to be more of a Malay. But - we have at least 30 or 40 more picks left in the season - Plenty of time to get there. 

Just so you know - I Bet my own money on every pick I posted. I was not trying to go overboard this week - I believed in every pick we made (See Game Notes). Luck played a part in every game - each could have easily been a win for us. I do think luck is progressive and we are due. We did learn a lot and confirm several things moving forward this week (See Summary Below)

Game Notes:

PHI +8.5
System Pick won Match up and we teased - But bet on a Team in Disarray - My Bad.
CAR PK @DAL
Solid Call and Good Double Down when same game was Killed on Teaser Parlay
STL +9 @ CIN  
Good Rams defense getting 9 made sense - But Weak Rams Offense vs Hot Bengals Offense made it a Dicey call on my part.
TB + 3 @IND
Bucs dominated Match Up and game 1st half - but Trending Colts team - Dicey call on my part.
NYG - WAS OVER (47)
Solid Over Statistically - Lesson Learned - No More Over or Unders
BUF +6 @ KC
Was a Great Call - Refs Gave the Game to KC - Rex to Dumb to Challenge - Twice.
MIN+1 @ ATL
Was a Great Call - Made Sense and Won
ARI -9.5 @SF
System tells me not to bet a team that does not win Red Zone - Cards didn't and lost.
NE -2.5 @ DEN
Good Call - Pats Dominated - Refs Gave the Game to Broncos - Bad - Game changing Calls on them all night. Denver played week 2nd half - But without the bad calls - Pats win and cover easy.

Summary
Losing only has value if you learn from it - we did. Sharpened our game going into the rest of the season. Here's what we learned for certain:
1. No Parlays - Teasers or otherwise.
2. No Over / Unders 
3. Bad Red Zone Offense - No Bet - OK to Give - just make sure scoring stats are there.
4. If a Bet feels Dicey - Call Off - Every Win and Loss is Valuable.

 I Promised we will get to 60% and make a Profit - Nothing has Changed.
Gotta Shake it off, Put it Behind Us and Rest up for Next Week
x

No comments: