Thursday, November 5, 2015

NFL PICKS WEEK 9 THURSDAY NIGHT 2015

Follow us on Twitter
Live Game Posts 
https://twitter.com/RickOnTheStrip
  


Posting Schedule
Thursday Night Match Up - THU 1 pm (PDT) 
All Other Games  - SAT
2pm (PDT)


Note 
The new stat that I have implemented called me off this game. However, the match up is too one sided and with the injuries to Cleveland I had to go for it. No one stats can dictate everything - so I'm Hoping this game is an exception.

@CIN -11.5 vs CLE (45.5)
Projected CIN 38-13 (51)
BANK BET CIN -11.5
 
Sorry to post late - But - Injuries changed my mind on this one. I am NOT a fan of Andy Dalton, but Browns defense is devastated by injuries. As you know McCown is also out and so is Hawkins -Hartline has stepped up nice in his place - But CIN wins this Match Up Huge. And Manzel is like a box of chocolates. Bengals may not win the Red Zone on Offense but 59% is close and they score a lot from outside the 20. CIN by 14+

HEAD TO HEAD
BANK RECEIPT

 

 

4 comments:

Reid said...

Hi Rick, glad you made Bengals a bank bet. We need wins. This could be the week your Bills get a win. Key injuries for dolphins as you know. Looking forward to seeing your picks tomorrow

Rick Jansen said...

Thnx. I am Big on Bills to finish strong if not undefeated. I just have to be careful as Harvin is Out and Watkins is Ques. If they play well this week I'm on them big rest of the year. Injuries MIA is good news, THnx,It will be hard to count on the match up as the starters have been out the last few games. We'll see?

Reid said...

Dolphins will be without DE cam wake. Bills get QB tyrod Taylor back. Bills are 6-1 after a loss in last 7. They killed dolphins 41-14 in Miami last time they played. Dolphins are 0-6 last 6 against AFC east. Taking bills -3 this week

Rick Jansen said...

Nice ATS - appreciate it! thanks - injuries may allow me to bet my favorite team.