Saturday, November 28, 2015

NFL PICKS WEEK 12 WEEKEND


I could place it safe and pack it in after the big Panthers win. However, there are games that just make sense to me.

A couple teams I like STL and BUF are getting 9 and 6

I like 2 bad defenses with great pass offenses - the Giants and Redskins to run it up and go over 47 


TB  scares me but is getting 3 and wins the match up big vs Colts - Hopefully the system is right, or we lose by a FG and push.  

System predicts 3 and out by Denver and We got the Pats by less than FG - Belichick has made a living winning without his start players - pets hope than continues. 

I just added MIN+1 @ ATL - Freeman out for Falcons who have lost to 3 much weaker teams 3 weeks in a row. Vikings have been money all yr long vs good defenses.

I said I was looking for domination or to take points. The line dropped to ARI -9.5 (Wynn) Cardinals should Dominate SF. SEA bet SF 29-13 - Cards have an strong defense too and better offense. ARI ran up 34 vs #4 Ranked CIN Defense, SF very weak defense. RB Hyde still out for SF - look for 3 and outs and Cards to Route. 

STL +9 @ CIN
TB + 3 @IND
NYG - WAS OVER (47)
BUF +6 @ KC
NE -2.5 @ DEN
MIN+1 @ ATL
ARI -9.5 @SF (Late addition - Line Dropped "Wynn")
 

ADJUSTED BANK RECEIPT














HEAD TO HEAD
(Left Click, Right Click- Left Click - View Image - Magnify)



BANK RECEIPT

GAMES WE'RE OFF AND WHY

  

No comments: