Saturday, November 7, 2015

NFL PICKS WEEK 9 WEEKEND 2015

Follow us on Twitter
Live Game Posts 
https://twitter.com/RickOnTheStrip
  


Postgame____________________________
4-0 Baby! No Smack - Did my job this week - That's all.
Some great calls on the "Other Games" too (Bottom of Post) 


Pregame____________________________ 
I spent a lot of time this week laying out the match up grids I use - so I can see every aspect of each game more clearly. It really helped. I'm surprised more games did not qualify - but Parody, just because I did a lot of work - doesn't mean we get a lot of picks. 

Just a note - As a rule - I do not pick a Favorite if the Dog wins in the Red Zone. I did on 2 picks this week - BUF and NE.

There were a few games I did not bother to cap:
1. Off the Falcons
2. Giants stats mean nothing for a week or so after the Saints game.
3. PHI and DAL - Romo? and wouldn't touch either team anyway.
4. SD and CHI both risky teams - but I will do a Match Up for Monday night - never know?

Other Games (Below)
Panthers dominate the Green Bay Matchup - But - Not on Offense. Mostly gut Not Picking them?  The MIN vs STL games looks like a great Under - But the Total is factored Low at (40) The potential Over in the Jets games was not factored.
  
THIS WEEKS PICKS

@CIN -11.5 vs CLE (WIN)

@NYJ vs JAC (OVER) (42.5) (WIN)

 @BUF -3 vs MIA (WIN)

@NE -14 vs WAS (WIN)

HEAD TO HEAD 
(CLICK, LEFT CLICK, VIEW IMAGE, MAGNIFY TO ENLARGE)

BANK RECEIPT











OTHER GAMES







11 comments:

Reid said...

Hi Rick, looks like you did a lot of work capping these games. Nice that Bills made the cut . They owe us after we got burned playing them against NYG and Tenn! Bills are my only play Sun. Good luck

Rick Jansen said...

THANKS MAN - GOOD LUCK

Reid said...

Bills line just moved to -4. Good sign for us. Lucky we locked in early @ -3

Rick Jansen said...

Yeah, so far so good.

Looks like I gave a way an easy win with Panthers though. That match up was screaming CAR. GB shut down by a good def last week. on the road to a good one this week CAR+2.5 at home was a gift. in my defense - Panthers did not win match up on offense and I gave Rodgers a little too much respect.

go Pats! (more TDs less FGs) Go Bills! (more Offense) Go Jag & Jets! (More Scoring)

Rick Jansen said...

HUGE SACK AND STRIP BY BILLS!

Rick Jansen said...

i was seconds away from adding CAR as a last minute pick this morning - wish I had -easy money - saw that coming a mile away.

Rick Jansen said...

Love seeing the Bills run game close it out strong. They're Baaack... You saw it coming/

Rick Jansen said...

not over yet but impressive

Rick Jansen said...

OMG! talk about intense! Time was running out to go over 42.5 - needed at TD Jets/Jags- last play I had with a chance to cover in New York - Fitz to TD in the end Zone - then reviewed - it was close - Call Stands! Whew...
System was right - now jags scored - it did go way over in the end.

4-0 BABY! perfect week - bout time I did my job.

Reid said...

Nice job Rick. You were due for a sweep! Hammered Bills today. Great day

Rick Jansen said...

Thx, turns out staying off CAR wasn't so crazy - Rodgers deserves respect - almost brought them back. CAR blew the cover last week - almost again today - maybe that was in the back of my head.

I'm proud of all the close games we stayed off and avoided losses on. Looks like my predicted Colts upset could happen too - we'll see?

I'm Gonna stay humble, keep my head down and keep working hard to get us more wins again next week.