Thursday, October 6, 2016

NFL PICKS WEEK 5 2016

Once again, I do not love this weeks game match ups. Parody is slowing the separation of contenders and pretenders. But, I found 2 I'll go with...

Patriots

I think NE has been saving Gronk as a welcome home gift for Brady. The Pats should Run easily on Browns. This will take the pressure off Tom and open up the Pass Game. The CLE Red Zone Defense allows 80% TDs inside the 20. They do not officially qualify as a System Pick. But, Pats Run it up on some a few times per yr. This could be the week. Its a big spread, but I added 7 for Brady's return, Gronk is 100% too - more like 10-14. That would put it at about 35-20

Eagles (Pick of the Week)
PHI Dominates the Match up across the board. Lions weak Offense vs a Strong PHI Defense.

HEAD TO HEAD


































BANK PICK 


No comments: