Sunday, November 10, 2013

WEEK 10 NFL HANDICAPPING RESULTS 2013

$600 4 Team WINNER!

READ THE MATCHUPS!
If you are just looking at the posted System or Rick Picks - You are losing out on the value of the System. It's all about Information. After BUF killed my Early line pick - SEA / BUF w/ HOU - I studied the Matchups of the remaining games. BINGO!

Look at the DEN / SD Matchup - SD did not look like it would excel vs DEN. Lotta Pink on SD side. DEN #8 Rush Def vs 22nd Rush Off SD - cant run - cant pass - for Rivers. Because of that I took the UNDER and DEN - in spite of OVER system pick - which really didn't Qualify - as the DIF should be at least 4 - it was 6 to Qualify last week. 6 is tto much - 3 too little - It was 3.6 for that game.  4 or more from now on.
http://www.happycapper.com/W10DEN-SD.html

Look at the CAR / SF Matchup. NO Green for SF and 3 Gold for CAR. Even with a weak Strength of Sched - it told us CAR +6. Even he projected score was 20- 20. No Cover SF.
http://www.happycapper.com/W10SF-CAR.html

The HOU vs ARI game Matchup was pretty much a TIE. or HOU by 3. And we all Know Keenum doesn't lose games and has HOU fired up.. So - when the line closed at HOU +3.5 - Take the Points! I'll admit there were a lot of reasons to stay off that game. Foster out, Phillips in at coach - almost coached them out of a win. Throwing when they only needed 5 yards. I was lucky - fumble at end saved my ass. But - I have praised Watt all year - he covered for me and without a Fluke fumble TD to start the game by Az - HOU wins by 4.
http://www.happycapper.com/W10ARI-HOU.html

MY BAD!
My Goal is to post Picks that make you money. So, I failed at that this week - Sorry.  After I spend 12 hours a week gathering data and loading the site - I really do not have much time left to read and use my own site. Which is why everyone else should. This was the first week I really studied my own site before leaving for the book to bet the late games. This system was built to be the Best Source of Data for beating the Spread. It did that for me this week. I hope everyone will remember to Read the Matchups!  Information is Power!

RESULTS WEEK 10:
http://www.happycapper.com/ResultsWk102013.html

SYSTEM SEASON TOTAL  37 - 18  67%  
SYSTEM WEEK (10)  0 - 2  0%
Note: the if you look at the TEN Matchup - it does show that TEN and JAC were tied as far as Adjusted Rank. So, 12.5 was way too much to give. I will incorporate that safeguard int the system. http://www.happycapper.com/W10TEN-JAC.html  As far as BUF - if they played next week I'd still bet BUF - no excuses - Manuel just rusty - system cant account for that. Lack of Offense gave the game to PIT.

RICK SEASON TOTAL  15 - 9  62% 
RICK WEEK (10)  6-2  75% (includes late ticket above)

Leaning ///  \\\ (New Feature Added this Week) 5-0 100%
These are not System or Rick Picks - just which way I am leaning on the games based on the data. 

PreGame Picks: 
http://www.happycapper.com/WK10NFLGAMES.html Please comment and let me know if anyone has Questions on how to read the Matchups. I posted an article (below) to help.

No comments: