Friday, November 22, 2013

WEEK 12 NFL HEAD TO HEAD MATCHUPS 2013

Improved Quick View and Matchups

 http://www.happycapper.com/WK12NFLGAMES.html

Sorry I'm late. The new Quick View took some time. It now has Key Injuries included, as well as Weather and in dept Game notes. So now, with one quick view - you have all you need to make your picks.

The Matchups should be much easier to read now too.  Whole New Look!
Find a Game on your Phone and just scroll accross to view all the Details of that Matchup.

Weather will play a factor this week. 6 Games are in or under 30 Degrees. 
Damn shame too. Shout out to all those recovering from the storms. Wish you a warm Weekend.  
Only 1 game Total under 40 and that is the BAL game below. It just dropped to from 40 to 38.5. That was my Under of the Week - maybe still - but may be factored now. I have the total at 29. 40 MPH winds and Snow, 35 degrees.

I hope we can warm your pockets this week.

No more separating Rick Picks and Leaning.  Just the cream of the crop. I hope!

Top Picks

1. CAR -4 Over MIA @ MIA  Projected Score (24 -3)
CAR 6th D LIne should Shut out MIA 32nd O line and Tear up 27th Pass Def. 

2. HOU -10 @ Home vs JAC  Projected Score (34 -6)
JAC 32nd Pass Off has 3 WR injured vs 13th Pass Def HOU. Keenum @ Home vs 32nd Pass and Rush Def of JAC.

3. UNDER (41.5) - KC /SD  Projected Score (35)
KC cant score in Red Zone vs Decent SD Def. SD WR Royal (7TDs) DBT SD vs #4 Pass Def of KC. Rivers hates Travel and Cold Weather. (27 Degrees) Receivers will be dropping balls. 

4. SF - 5.5 @ WAS. Projected Score (24 -10)
Was 25th Pass Def / 28th Rush Def vs SF Offense. SF also wins Field Pos Stats Big. 
Subtracted -6 for Long Road Trip and SF still covers by (8). RG3 and Skins in turmoil. Too much Offense for the Skins Defense to handle. Cold 33 - but Run game easy for Niners vs 28th Rush Def - giving less than a TD.

Good Luck!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the new look quick view, love the picks but might stay away from hou, I don't have good luck with them,
One thing to watch is this could be an under dogs week
I finally got power back, wow feel amazing in home sweet home

Rick Jansen said...

So glad your'e ok now. Hurray! Power and heat is nice.

Hey, just updated the whole site again -2 minutes about. Go to the New Home page- Happycapper.com (refresh your browser) and check out "This Weeks Games" Page and click on the Matchup Arrows. Let me know what you think now.

My secretary hates the color - but i wanted to get away from the blues. Already have those in the Ranks. Think its cleaner now.

Yeah Got burned on HOU too - but Keenum is due for a break and Matchup looks good.

I really Like CAR and the Under in KC.

Rick Jansen said...

Put the BAL / JETS Under on a 2nd cheaper ticket - after total dropped to 38.5. 36 / Snow / 40 Mph winds!

Got to hit the weather games early next week - like you suggested. Busy rebuilding site - damn! - it was at over 40.

Check out that Matchup - All Defense No Offense. We'll see if it stays under?

Unknown said...

Easy un on jet-bal, good call Rick
Wow, the dogs is barking this week,

Unknown said...

I got car at 3,5 early (Tuesday ) so I win not ties, and I glad that I stay off hou, my gut feeling tell me stay away from favorite, the only faverite team that I take is car, only because they red hot

Rick Jansen said...

So glad you won! Under of the century with Bal/NYJ. too bad I had it with GB.

Good call on HOU. I didn't follow my own advice. Said those "don't bet" teams could be good moneyline opportunities. Jac over HOU was. gave them one more chance - Im done with HOU. its a coaching problem.

System hasn't really worked for weeks now. Teams winning Match ups are not winning.

But, I h am proud of all the information on the site now. Posting some great Spread Trends from the last 3 weeks later.