Saturday, December 12, 2015

NFL PICKS WEEK 14 WEEKEND

$100 2 TEAM PARLAY
BUF+1 @PHI
NE-3.5 @HOU

I know I swore off parlays - But - I only have 2 teams I feel strong about this week - so it makes sense for the bank. If these 2 hit - 14 weeks into one of the hardest handicapping seasons ever - the bank will be in the black going into week 15.

I do also like CAR as well - but ATL is the 12th ranked scoring defense and Panthers are giving 8.5. They should cover - but after 13 weeks you learn to trust your intuition. I visualized Bengals covering easy at home and did not be them vs Cleveland. I can picture Falcons keeping it close this week - they shouldn't - but I'm gonna trust my gut and stay off. 

RICK PICKS (OFF THE RECORD)
OAK +7 @ DEN
I do Like Del Rio to throw the kitchen sink at Denver. Broncos defense will be missing some key players. The #3 Pass Off of Oakland could keep it close

@STL+3  vs DET
Keenum will start at home and I like fisher to give Stafford headaches.
Far from a lock - just like Keenum to redeem himself in this situation.

There are a lot of other games that look like obvious Dog Plays. Saints and Titans +7 - but the match ups favored the favorites pretty heavy. May still be good dogs - just staying off them.

SEA cold cover 13 at BAL with Schuab or Clausen at QB and star TE Gilmore (4tds) Doubtful
Hawks RB Rawls already has more TDs (4) than Lynch (3) with less than half the carries. The knock on this one is the BAL Rush Def is 8th.

WHAT THE HELL?
Nothing makes sense this year - why should we. Actually there are dogs I like and love in a tease. Also favorites I feel good about giving less points. So, risking $50 for chance at a nice return

NOTE:
(A friend encouraged me to take a little less profit  3-1 instead of 4-1 with a 7 point teaser- instead of 6 and get 10 on the Rams and 14 on Oakland). No reason to be greedy or careless. "Hogs get fat - Pigs get slaughtered". I think that's how the saying goes. I can't pad the record with the tease. The whole ticket is 1 win or 1 loss.

BONUS BANK BET 
5 team 7 Point Tease
 











HEAD TO HEAD (2 team Parlay)
(LEFT CLICK, RIGHT CLICK, VIEW IMAGE MAGNIFY)


BANK RECEIPT
 

7 comments:

Reid said...

Hi Rick. I like patriots too. JJ Watt is playing with a broken hand. Can't remember last time N.E. lost 3 in a row. Not going to happen tonight. Good luck with your parlay

Rick Jansen said...

Thanks Braduh - Hope your right. Posted a teaser for you too.

Reid said...

Gronkowski is playing tonight for NE. Line just jumped from -3.5 to -6

Rick Jansen said...

That is really good news. Glad I got them early.

Rick Jansen said...

glad to have you back! Always good intel

Reid said...

Thanks for the 5 team teaser. You made some Christmas cash for me. Your 5 teams actually all won ATS. Didn't need the 7 pts. That would have been a hell of a parlay!

Rick Jansen said...

That makes me really happy that you cashed in on that. Did my job and made you money. Hindsight always 20-20. I didn't see all those picks as straight up winners - wish I had - $100 would have paid almost $8000. I could just quit for the year with the virtual bank up $7000 - LOL. Happy to have the win though and happy you hit too.