Friday, December 4, 2015

VIRTUAL BANK FOUND MONEY!

I was just talking to my business partner about lst nights parlay. For no reason in particular he just reminded me out of the blue - that when you lose and push on a teaser (or win and push for that matter) You get your money back. In the back of my mind - I thought - didn't we have one of those recently? 

As you know Teasers are not my specialty  - I've only done 2 I think on the virtual bank. Lucky for us - one of them was a loss and a push. 

In Week 10 we had a 7 point Teaser with:

Green Bay (teased to -4.5) vs Lions (Loss)
and
Patriots (teased to -1) vs Giants - Final NE 27-26 (Push)

I did not know at the time that we get our money back on that ticket. I never put the $150 back in the Virtual Bank. On the left in the Week 10 Bank Receipt (below) Return Week should have been $150 - Not $0.

WEEK 10 BANK RECEIPT











We began the week with $641 in the Virtual Bank.

with the win last Night paying for $107 and that $150 from Week 10 - we're already back to $898. Only down 10% on the year and our Win / Loss Record is just above 50%. 32-31.

WEEK 13 BANK RECEIPT


[ As of today there are 99 games left in the year counting playoffs and the super bowl. Plenty of games to achieve our goal of 60% and to make a profit for the bank. ]





x

No comments: