Wednesday, December 16, 2015

NFL PICKS WEEK 15 THRUSDAY NIGHT

Post_______________________________

I could not ask for much more. My boy Case redeemed himself and I win a $50 ticket. I would have liked to have given us a win for the bank - but - At the same time - the match up was dead on. If you watched - the Bucs were 1 TD away from killing the cover.  Here's what the match up predicted:

1. TB would shut down the Rams Run Game. (Gurely had less than 50 yds rushing)

2. Rams Rush Defense Ranked 26th. (Bucs Ran on them at will.) 

Only a stellar performance by the Rams secondary kept TB out of the Red Zone - where they were projected to score a TD 69% of the time. 

A dazzling performance by Austin saved the game. Keenum played solid - but - without Austin's 2 TDs - the Rams lose and fail to cover. So, as much as I wish we had bet the Rams for the bank - calling off was the safe move.
_________________________
 
@STL-2.5 vs TB
Projected STL 27-14
(OFF)

I like Keenum in this situation, at home, vs a beat up Bucs defense. But I'm a Keenum Fan and to be realistic - Rams main weapon is Gurley. Bucs strength is Rush Def (9th). Multiple injuries on the Bucs Def Line and at MLB could make open up the run for the Rams. But - STL has a very weak Rush Defense (26th) vs a Running QB and a good RB in Doug Martin. 

I like the Rams giving less than 3 - but would be breaking all the rules if I bet them with bank money - they do not qualify as a pick in the match up - Rams lose on Rush Off, Pass Off and Red Zone Def.

I'll have $50 on Keenum to save his career on a Network Night Game at Home. But hoping and Predicting are 2 different things. I believe in the kid though. Predicted years ago he would become a top 10 NFL QB. This may be his last chance tonight. These rookies are not groomed anymore -  just thrown off the cliff and expected to fly. I hope he earns his wings tonight

Go Case!

HEAD TO HEAD


X

No comments: