Sunday, December 27, 2015

NFL PICKS WEEK 17 EARLY LINE PICKS

Note: Next year as part of our service - our team will search out and post the best early lines available. We will post the Online and Vegas books offering each line. As you can see - the line moves can be enormous and create a great advantage for our clients. Early lines can be risky prior to injury reports. However, unlike this yr - next yr my team will have every game capped by Tuesday - so they will be less risky. 

(Update) Reid Report: 
Seattle had nothing to gain by winning last week or this week. I don't understand why the opening line had Seattle -1.5. It is now AZ -7 ! Bruce Arians said he will rest no one Sun and try to win in case Carolina loses again. NFL moved Carolina game from 1:00 to 4:25 so AZ won't rest their starters

WEEK 17 BANK BETS

EARLY LINE PICKS 12/27
*STL-2.5 @SF
*NE-3.5 @MIA
*@ARI+2.5 vs SEA

ADDED 12/31
@NYG-3 vs PHI
@DEN-9 vs SD

*(Early lines posted 12/27on link below)

BANK RECEIPT


   













Early Lines Posted 12/27 On:
http://www.footballlocks.com/early_nfl_point_spreads.shtml
Note: the lines are gone now - screenshot below
 

4 comments:

Reid said...

Hi Rick. Happy New Year. Which teams are must win this week? NE,jets, Den, Pitt,Houston? Please advise. We are doing well with your teasers. Thanks

Rick Jansen said...

I'll post any additional picks SAT. If you want a teaser - I like DEN, NYG, STL So a tease with those even better chance I guess. I do not see this week as who needs the win as much as the best lines. Like MIN GB - Yeah they need it but could go either way.

Rick Jansen said...

Teasing the 5 I posted on the blog would get you to the early lines I bet them at for the bank - so that would be my 5 teamer. CAR tease sounds real good too

Rick Jansen said...

I just posted a Teaser for you that I am betting personally.