Tuesday, October 20, 2015

NFL PICK WEEK 6 RESULTS

Well, this is the first time we have ever fallen below 50% in our history. Only now - when we put it out there for everyone to see. LOL. I guess I should be proud. The fact that we have never experienced what every other handy-capper goes through each month - says a lot about the consistency of our system.                                                                                    
 

In case you're wondering - I'm not frantic or confused. In fact I have never seen the Data more clearly than I do going into the week. There are trends in common with the teams winning and losing that I have spotted in the data.  I will use that information this week. Not changing the system - just the opposite -  learning to follow it closer than ever. There will always be weeks when some games defy the stats - but in the long run - a horse is a horse, and a dog is a dog.
                                                                                            
Look at last weeks losses. 3 teams dominated as projected then gave it away in the 2nd half. ATL, ARI, NE - There's 3 losses. 2 games involved freak injuries Titans (Marriotta- Knee - could barely walk 2nd half) and Patriots (Edelman - Finger - 3 drops and a Fumble for TD) both those injuries cost us covers. Also, The system called 2 winners I called off. Bengals and Panthers. It also projected the winner last night to go 2-1 for the last 3 Monday/Thursday Games.

"So what's Wrong?...... Nothing! On to Week 7!                                                                                               
As always, in spite of my confidence - I will remind you that this is gambling. There is no such thing as a sure thing or Perfect System. I do care though, and hate the idea of any of you losing a dime on my account. Working hard to make that up to you.


                                                                       
CURRENT BANK STATEMENT


No comments: